Add Product

Search Results:

Re: ESO: Summerset Pre-Purchase, no code?

This is by far the biggest joke of all, ( "However, if you still aren't finding your code this way, please utilize our Game Code Support process to request that we review your order directly." )  ( O_o ) are you joking, first of all you get put on hold for oh I don't know, say anywhere's from a half hour to and hour or more trying to figure out who you will be transfered to next, and then you hear oh you will receive an Email 24 to 48 hours until they hear that you already have a service confirmation number from the last 8 TIMES IN THE LAST 2 PLUS WEEKS . I will not ever buy from BESTBUY again and have filed a dispute against BETSBUY for failing to provide a product as described on their web site. False Advertisment , why yes yes it is and even now we are being told that oh ( " It is possible that as two emails went out relatively close together that your inbox merged them together into one thread. If this is the case you may only see the first one, and need to click into the second." ) are you serious, why not just tell us the truth that you's screwed up and can not fix it instead of leaving a bunch of customer's hanging thinking that maybe some day they would get the rest of their order. STOP LYING already.

Ok so I got in contact with the support thing the latest message from Best Buy mentioned and they said they'd send the code out tomorrow to my email: <some email I've never heard of> I'm starting to get concerned that Best Buy somehow sent everyone's codes to just one person

Oh, that's grand...

Wow... this is certainly a way to make sure people never want to preorder from you again. What a circus.

Phone support told me many many days ago id get the code in 24-48 hours to my email that they had correct by phone, its all lies from every form of support that Ive dealt with on this matter so far.

every department says itll be sent for weeks and nothing.

[ Edited ]

So I contacted the previously mentioned Support account and this has been the Official Response:

Thank you for contacting Best Buy.

I’m sorry you didn’t receive your code for Summerset Elder Scroll POB.

No worries, this has been taken care of, I already escalated this matter to our code masters.

As of today, we are still waiting for the publisher to provide us the next batch of codes.

The code will be send within 24-48 hours.

I will immediately send the code to your e-mail address {removed per forum guidelines} once the publisher will endorse the next batch of codes.

If not in your inbox, please check junk mail or spam folder.

Enjoy your game!

Thank you for being a My Best Buy member!

I assume that POB stands for Pre-Order Bonus or something.  And according to them they don't even have enough codes to send out?  Like, ZOS or something still has to provide them with codes?  And again with the 24-48 hour wait time...so how long do they think it'll be until the have the codes in the first place?  Since if that's the issue I feel like we should have been made aware of the fact that they were underserved by ZOS in the first place.  Unless of course "waiting for the publisher" is just a load of bull.  As with others I think I'm done with gaming via BestBuy after this fiasco resolves itself one way or the other.

Hello Michael,

So I am having the same issue as everyone else on this thread.  I checked all my emails from best buy and did not receive one with a code in it for pre order of the collectors edition of ESO summerset.  This is the first and probably last time I ever pre order from best buy.  Not to mention that when I did preorder like a month and a half before the game came out Best Buy updates my order the day of the release when I should have been able to pick it up at the store and says that sorry its out of stock.  So I paid 10 dollars in shipping to overnight it to my address.  This whole thing seems rediculous.  Please update me with what is going on.

I also did not recieve my pre-order bonus dlc and instead just got a blank email...

I strangly received the same blank email that loads nothing no matter how I attempt to oepn it.

[ Edited ]

I preordered 2 one for me one for my partner.

{removed per forum guidelines}

I haven’t received my codes