Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Destiny2 Beta Code Status

I ordered two copies of D2. I thought the beta codes were to be sent yesterday but when I checked my order online the status said "E-Mail Sent". Was I supposed to get these codes early june with my reciept, yesterday or am I supposed to wait an other 24 hours or so for Best Buy to send them out?   Please help! My spouce and I don't want to sit by and miss the beta. Thanks!

Re: Destiny2 Beta Code Status

BETA IS UP!!!! This user couildn't work an inbox. Stay awesome and fight on guardians!!!

How long did it take to get the beta code?

I believe I got them the same day. They came after the digital reciept in a second email. My confusion came in redeeming the codes.  

To retrieve your Destiny 2 Beta Client Download Code, please follow the steps below:
  • Sign-in to Bungie.net - Create or sign into a Bungie.net account using PlayStation 4 or Xbox Live credentials
  • Redeem the Early Access Pre-order Code - Enter the Destiny 2 Early Access Beta Code provided by the retailer on Bungie.net/redeem
  • Retrieve the Destiny 2 Beta Download Code - visit your redeemed codes page on Bungie.net and select your console of choice
  • Redeem the Destiny 2 Beta Client Download Code - Log into a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console to redeem the Destiny 2 Beta Client code

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46062/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--7132017