Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Pre ordered Destiny 2 on PC and did not receive $10 pre-order bonus

Same. I messaged support with all the details the day we were told to do so and still have not received any response or confirmation.

I sent a private message as requested on the 21st and my $10.00 rewards certificate is on my account today. Thank you.

I have not received my certificate yet either. I pm gamers club bby and 2 mods with my order number and member number and haven’t heard anything about my missing certificate.

Still waiting. My time is worth nothing so I appreciate no one being concerned about that.

I received a PM stating it would be manually input and it has. I wish this was only a Holiday occurrence but I can assure you it is not, this happens year round.

Did not receive $10 certificate for qualifying game pre-order

Hello,

I've just noticed I never received the $10 gift certificate as was advertised for pre-ordering select video games this year.

It seems it was supposed to be credited to my account in the form of 500 bonus rewards points at the time of shipping, but according to my Rewards History, that never happened. Specifically, I'm referring to my pre-order of Destiny 2 for PC which was placed on June 28th (I can supply the order number and other information upon request).

Here is an official announcement post from elsewhere in these forums to confirm that this game was indeed a part of that $10 rewards promotion: forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Let-s-Talk-Gaming/Destiny-2-at-Best-Buy/td-p/1042551

I tried the self-service option to report missing reward points, but received an error saying the system couldn't find that order. Thanks in advance for your help with this issue.

Missing $10 Reward Certificate

I am a Gamersclub Unlocked Customer and I recently Pre-Ordered 2 Games "Super Mario Odyssey" & "Destiny 2" I was Supposed to get 2 $10 Gift Certificates one for each game This was the Page the Promo was on https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/my-best-buy-get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002 it says when you Preorder a Physical Game you get a $10 Gift Certificate I only got 1 Gift Certificate and Preordered 2 Games on this Page. I am not sure what Game I Got the Certificate for.

Re: Missing $10 Reward Certificate

I think it was For Destiny 2 I went to my order History and it says I only earned 42 Points for that Perchance.

Re: Missing $10 Reward Certificate

Purchase*

Re: Did not receive $10 certificate for qualifying game pre-order

Mines missing aswell. Sent a PM with requested info and havn't heared anything back.