Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Pre ordered Destiny 2 on PC and did not receive $10 pre-order bonus

I picked up Mario Odyssey yesterday and saw that the $10 pre order bonus for it came with it. I saw that the preorder bonus for Destiny 2 had not been added to pending. 

Re: Pre ordered Destiny 2 on PC and did not receive $10 pre-order bonus

Really worded that poorly. I preordered Destiny 2 on 10/22 and picked it up on 10/24. It looked like the pick up lady had trouble and cancelled the pre order and just charged me the game making me lose the $10 preorder bonus. I noticed this when I picked up Mario Odyssey and saw that the points I for it also included the $10 preorder bonus for Odyssey and did not receive it for Destiny 2.

Gamers Club Missing Points

Hello I pre-ordered Destiny 2 for pc. It was having $10 reward promotion. Game is released last week. I haven't received the reward and no sign of it. Would you please help?

Re: Gamers Club Missing Points

I'm having the same issue.  Hope we get it resolved.

I haben't received any reward points for my Destiny 2 PC preorder either.

I too am missing my $10 pre-order bonus for Destiny 2 (PC). It is already applied for Super Mario Odyssey.

I too am missing my $10 pre-order bonus for Destiny 2 (PC).

Re: Destiny 2 at Best Buy

Pre-ordered destiny 2 for PC, was promised a $10 reward certificate and I have not seen it applied to my account. I ordered both Shadow of War and Mario Odyssey from BB and got my $10 on each of those games within a day or 2. It has been over a week now and still nothing. Could I please get some help on this? Thank you.

P.S. Also missing my pre order bonuses aside from Coldheart. I did not receive the Kill tracker ghost or the salute emote.

Re: Destiny 2 at Best Buy

You know I totally forgot about the Coldheart thing. I didn't get any preorder bonuses nor the $10 reward points. Man this sucks.

Same. I pre-ordered Destiny 2 on PC with the promise of $10 pre-order bonus but I haven't yet received those bonus points. Please help.