Add Product

Search Results:

Gamers Club not activated

Hi, I purchased the GC last week and it still hasn't activated yet. I've gotten the email saying that I am in, but it isn't applying to my purchases. 

Gamer's Club Issue

I just pre-ordered Madden 18 and bought my Gamer's Club alongside it. It gave me the discount at checkout. Now, when I go to add a game to my cart, it wants me to re-sign up for Gamer's Club and it does not show a discount. I do have the email that confirms that it's unlocked. I also see that there is now a $10 certificate deal and I have an offer that is $5 off any game over $29.99. I need to know why my Gamer's Club is not working, and how I can take advantage of these offers to get the full benefits that I have already paid for. 

Gamers Club Unlocked not discounting prices

While trying to pre-order two games with my Gamers Club Unlocked account, neither game is being discounted with my 20% off. Or if they do, I will see the discounted price but when i go to checkout the prices revert back to full price. I've tried logging out and logging back in and trying to use different browsers and nothing seems to be working.

Gamers Club unlocked does not work on online site.

Hi. Today, I purchased gamers glub unlock at store and one of Switch game. Cleck activated GCU and I got 20% discount in the store. But I cannot use GCU on Bestbuy.com when I try to buy another game. I logged in my account, but website does not show discounted price also not applicable when I check out. So confusing.... Could you help me to GCU with my online account?

Gamers Club Unlocked Not Applying Discount

It's been past the two business days that I purchased the GCU and the discount is not applying online. I've gone through Firefox and Google Chrome and it's not applying the discount.

On my account it states that I have GCU and my expiration has been updated to 2019.

Re: Gamers Club Unlocked Not Applying Discount

Same deal as everyone else.  I was able to get the discount on games when I first purchased the GCU, but i went back to pre-order another game a few days later and the discount disappears from the item in my cart when I attempt to check out online.  This is garbage.

Gamers Club Unlocked not working

I've done all of the sugguested fixes and nothing works.  I have waited over 48 hours to activate with nothing happening.  Is there something else I need to do to get the club to work with my Best Buy Account?

Gamers Club Unlocked Purchase

I just renewed my Gamers Club Unlocked that was set to expire on 10/1/17, yet nothing has been added to my account and it is still saying that is the experation date. It says a code is ready to download and it will appear in my digital library, yet when I go in there there's nothing.

Re: Gamers Club Unlocked Purchase

Nevermind, it updated on its own.

GCU not showing on account

Recently purchased GCU 2-3 days ago and while I got an e-mail stating my GCU has been activiated it has not been applying to any games I put into my cart. I also still get messages about joining GCU even though I already purchased it. I read it took a day or two to fully activate but it has been 2 days now and still isn't applying to games in my cart.