Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Gamers Club Unlocked 2 Year Membership Run Around on another member

Now a day later still same issue. No gamers club unlocked

Gamers Club

Hi!

Ive purchased a Gamers Club Unlocked today. In my account, it says it's ready for download. However, when I go in my digital downloads, nothing shows up. I dont know how to proceed at this point?

Transferring Gamers Club Membership from In-Store to Online

Hi, so I bought the gamers' club membership in-store, and I'm trying to figure out how to configure my account so that it works for games I buy at the online store as well, does anyone know how to do that?  Thanks!

asking me to buy Gamers club unlocked after buying it

I purchased Gamers club unlocked yesterday, I received the welcome email today, however if I try to purchase a game it asked me if I want to buy gamers cub again and doesn't give me the 20% discount, I am logged into best buy when this happens. I would have asked on the forum but haven't used my account since 2013 and no password reset email has arrived. HELP!

Re: asking me to buy Gamers club unlocked after buying it

I am logged in with my forum account now.

Re: asking me to buy Gamers club unlocked after buying it

I recently purchased a GCU membership at my local Best Buy. However, the discounts on new video games and pre-orders do not show when I try to check out on the website. Oddly, they do show up when shopping, however when adding to the cart the discount is gone. I have also noticed that my online profile does not contain the GCU logo on it even though I have received the welcome to GCU email.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!