Add Product

Search Results:

Online Order regarding Gamers Club Unlocked

I bought My Best Buy - Gamers Club Unlocked 2-Year Membership that said online activation and it said instructions delivered, but I did not receive a follow up email regarding it.

customer service hours

After being lead through your automated voice system I finally got to a point where I could reach a real person. And was then told I was calling outside of bussiness hours. after much googling and checking the best buy website I still can't find the customer service hours. This is nonsense. Update your website so customers know what your customer service hours are.

never received gamers club email.

I bought the best buy gamers club on March 14th. When I go to best buy now however, I don't see any discounts. Clickong on order details it states "an email was sent with activation instructions." After checking 'inbox', 'spam', and 'trash' I could not find the email.

how do I force the system to resend.

Re: Gamers Club is not getting added to my cart when I purchase a game...

Same issue for me. I was excited for GCU but completely soured from broken order processing and terrible customer support. Won't be back. I purchased GCU and never got the welcome email and order status showed it was stuck on the preparing step for 5 days. I called support multiple times to no avail. On my final support call, I was told I should have attached it to my account like it was my fault with no helpful advice. I cancelled right there on the phone and won't buy another thing from BestBuy. Not going to waste my time on brokenness and terrible service.

Never received email for gamers club membership

So about an hour and a half ago I purchased the Gamers Club membership on my phone through the Best Buy app and went and checked the order status and it said email sent, yet here I am and still nothing just $25 dollars wasted.

Ordered gcu, never recieved activation email

[ Edited ]

I purchased a gcu membership along with 3 games online around the 20th of last month. The membership discount applied to my purchases then, making me assume it was active, but i've yet to recieve an activation email or anything of the sort, via spam or otherwise. And on my bestbuy account when i check out the order details for the membership it is still on preparing. I am confused as to what am i supposed to do to get it to send the email. One of the games i ordered was the new God of War that is releasing on the 20th. Is it waiting til that ships to send the email? Am i supposed to get it at the store when i got to pick it up on the 20th? I was trying to preorder some more games online but being that my membership is inactive i can't.  Any help to getting this resolved would be MUCH appreciated. 

the order # is {Removed per Forum Guidelines}

i did mistakenly send a pm first with more information included. but it seems simply posting a thread is supposed to the the way to do it. 

Re: Gamers Club is not getting added to my cart when I purchase a game...

I just purchased GCU online like everyone else here and received the discount for my order, but upon checking my account and trying to purchase another item I realized that I did not receive the welcome email and cannot use my GCU. Help

Gamers Club Unlocked not activating on my account

Hello, I purchased a Gamers Club Unlocked membership, but it does not appear to have activated on my account.  I have spoken with at least a dozen representatives on the phone, but none have been able to resolve this issue.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me.  Thank you!

When should I start seeing the GCU discount?

So I bought Gamers Club unlocked today in store at like 5:30 P.M. CST and I didn't see the game I wanted at the store (it was sold out at this store and the one I live closer to) and I decided to order it through the website. When I put the game into the cart it still shows up as full price for $40. Should I start seeing the benifits starting tomorrow or later today? When I go on to my account page, it says that I have GCU til 4/15/2020, so I guess it's activated

Re: When should I start seeing the GCU discount?

It started to show up, false alarm