Add Product

Search Results:

Gamer's Club Email

It said the email was sent for activation of the GCU but I still haven't received it. What do I do to get a new one?

Gamersclub just purchased online. No email?

Hello,
Basically, I just purchased GCU online and haven't received an email yet. I was hoping to get it before the deals for Zelda and Mario Odyssey ended. How long does it usually take?

Thank you!

Re: Gamersclub just purchased online. No email?

im in the same boat, signed up to get in on the switch deals and have been waiting for a day now to get a activation email.  my account shows an email was sent, but i havent got anything, nor is the discounts showing up on games when i try to checkout at bestbuy.com.  

Re: Gamers Club is not getting added to my cart when I purchase a game...

I was about to get the discounts.. I think? I bought the GCU subscription online when I was logged into my account. A little bit later bestbuy.com was automatically updating the prices in my cart to be the GCU prices. I bought them just in case the deal was going to end soon but I am a bit salty I didn't get my welcome email with a $5 coupon code

Re: Gamers Club is not getting added to my cart when I purchase a game...

Able to get the discounts. Not about.

Yet to receive email for GCM

When I checked my order it says that the email to active my membership has already been sent. However when I check my email account, there's nothing in any of the folders and I even checked the spam folder. It's almost been over two hours now, do I need to wait longer?

Re: Yet to receive email for GCM

On my account dashboard it say my membership is valid through March 2, 2020. However I haven't received the activation email and the discounts aren't showing. I'm not sure what is going with it.

Re: Gamer's Club Unlocked Activation

Having this same issue where I did not receive email or anything.. How does this get activated

didn't receive the gamers club plus email and checked all the folders

Not on the spam, normal, promo or social media. Not in the trash or anything, I did get the other best buy emails so i know it's not being blocked/trashed. I only got the confirmation email of purchase, and it's been said the email was sent on the order status.

Email Delivery not recieved

Hi, I just bought gamers club unlocked from Bestbuy.com and it says that an email was delivered with instructions on what to do but i checked every folder and couldnt find it, any help???