Add Product

Search Results:

How long to activate GCU?

How long does it take to activate? I purchased today and they didn’t say how long it would take. After I tried to use it in store she said I had to wait. I said how long? I was then told 45 mins. Now I hear 24 hours?

Purchased GCU, still awaiting code

I purchased GCU yesterday, with the intent of simultaneously purchasing two games for my daughter who just had surgery.   While my account shows that the download for GCU is available, it is not in my digital downloads, and I do not have any email with a code either.  My account (I'm Elite Plus) also still suggests I join GCU.  So, clearly while I've paid for the service and the clock is running on my membership, I am completely unable to use it.     

Unfortunately, while I could have purchased it with the games (Yooka Laylee and Final Fantasy XV for Xbox) and gotten the 20% discount at that time, I purchased the GCU first, with the understanding that I would be able to use it for another purchase (using her gift card).  This backfired horribly, as I watched the price on both of these games double while they are sitting in my cart awaiting the GCU code.  So, in essence I got screwed on both the GCU and the sale for these games.  

I did call customer service, and was told that nothing can be done, either on the games or the GCU membership.  Their response is jut to wait, and that I should see ithe GCU in my account "eventually", and at that point I can purchase the games using my discount, never mind they're not priced at full retail.

Can someone help make this right?      

Not getting discounts

I bought the $30.00 GCU to recieve the discounts that were offered. I want to preorder Dragon Ball Fighterz that with the discount totals to $47.99. But when I put the item in my cart it shows up as $59.99 and with tax adds up to $65. Wish you could solve my problem over not getting a discount.

Gamers Club Issues

[ Edited ]

I signed up for Games Club and nothing is showing up in my digital library. It's been along time now and still nothing. I can't order any games online cause I'm not getting my 20% off when I go to check out. This needs to be fixed asap.I also never received my gamers club coupons like other people on the forum. If a Best buy rep can get back to me my order number is {removed per forum guidelines}.

Link GCU to BB account

I bought GCU in store at my local best buy today and want to apply it to my best buy account I so I can order something online. Anyone know how I would go about doing this?

Re: Gamers Club is not getting added to my cart when I purchase a game...

Just awesome! My GCU membership is going on almost a year old, and still I have not received anything, nothing at all! Thanks Best Buy!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley LOL Woman Sad

Can't unlock my Gamer's Club account

[ Edited ]

Just bought Gamer's Club but it is not listed under digital library downloads and it asks me to buy it again for $30.

My order number is the following

{removed per forum guidelines}

Thank You

Never received email after purchase.

I bought a GCU membership yesterday. My order status has been "Instructions Emailed" since then but have yet to get the email. I checked my spam folder and everything.

GCU 2 year order not emailed out yet

[ Edited ]

Order status says the activation info was emailed out but I have not yet recieved, checked spam, trash, etc. Order information below please help

{removed per forum guidelines}

Gamers Club Unlocked not working

I purchased the 2 year gamers club unlocked for $30. Didn't receive an email with the instructions like the order status claims. I am also not getting any GCU discount on the Best Buy site. I just want to spend my gift card. Help would be appreciated.