Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Gamers Club Unlocked Still Not Activated

Yep. Same problem for me.

Gamers Club Unlocked not applying discount in cart

[ Edited ]

I purchased My Gamers Club Unlocked 3 days ago, I have already received the welcome package within my email and the transaction has been procossed, however the discount is not applying within the cart at all. I am certain the items are preorder items as well. Any help would be appreciated.

I was also ondering if the Discount can also be applied to recent preorders i have placed as well, that still havnt shipped or been picked up.

thanks,

Reese {removed per forum guidelines}

Been 72+ hours, gamers club still not activated

hello, I purchased gcu recently, received the email that it was activated and everything, yet it still has not been applied to my account. I have made multiple calls to support who have just transferred me around with no help. Is there anyway this can be resolved as I see it is an issue many people have.

Gamers Club Unlocked not applying

Hi there, 

I have received an email saying my GCU is active, yet whenever I try to get something new it doesn't apply the discount. Is there something I need to do that I'm missing?

Re: Gamers Club Unlocked not applying

Welcome to the "club".  I'm at 84 hours and counting.  Fingers crossed for a resolution today. 

Re: Gamers Club Unlocked not applying

Interesting...mine just went through

Gamer Club Activation

I purchased the gamer club 3 days ago and still have not been activated. I was on the phone with customer service being ping ponged around for a good half hour and eventually disconnected. My email said ready for download and when I go to my account there is nothing to download, but there is a message that something can take up to 4 hours to show online. It has been 3 days! Can anyone help? I wanted to make a purchase, but I am not going to get ripped off not getting my club discount.

Re: Gamer Club Activation

Terence,

Your story is identical to mine (except my order was the evening of 6/15).  I'll post here as things progress to let you know what happens...You do the same, please.

Gamers Club Unlocked Rewards

Hi BBY,

I attempted calling the phone number for customer support, and unfortunately they were not much help. I purchased the Gamers Club Unlocked memebership a few weeks ago, and have not recieved the 'welcome offers' for doing so. I've checked my junk/spam folder - no luck. Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Gamer Club Activation

Strange. I just checked and after getting this string of posts it magically appeared. The whole reason I joined the club was to avoid the hassle I was going through with Gamestop. Looks like I stepped into a whole new one. Hopefully the savings are worth this small hassle in the end.