Add Product

Search Results:

Gamers Club not showing up in digital library

it says that the download is available but when i click the link, it takes me to the didital library and it is empty. the message says it takes 4 hours to appear but it already has been a day

GCU Online Activation

I renewed my GCU last night along with pre-ordering NBA 2k18 but still haven't seen my GCU activated on my online account. After reviewing the reviews after my purchase, I'm growing weary as I have two more copies I need to purchase for NBA 2k18 before this Friday on September 15. Could you please review my account and make sure it linked right? I also purchased it on my Best Buy credit card so everything should have tied in together.

This is my first time posting on here so idk if I need to provide my order number. Thanks so much!

Re: Gamers Club not showing up

Hello my best buy gamers unlocked 2 yr isn't showing on my account purchased over 3 days ago. I need to order some things

Gamers club unlocked not showing on my account

I purchased it 3 days ago and I cannot download it I am missing out on several pre orders help me please.

Re: Gamers club unlocked not showing on my account

**any rep available to help??**

Gamer's Club Unlocked Email Hasn't Been Sent and Digital Library Is Empty

Hello, I've been reading the feedback and reviews all over and everyone (even on the Best Buy Bulletboards) have been complaining about non-activation and non-linking even after getting their cards charged. I don't like where this is going and I will probably be made to weight for months or even may the benefits will never kick in through the 2 years! My Purchase page is already telling me that I can view my Digital Library, but it's empty (I've never purchased any digital products yet so at the very least the one thing I paid for, i.e. The Gamer's Club Unlocked, should be showing up) and it's also telling me that an email has already been sent to me:

Ready to download:

Email sent to <my email address>

but I haven't gotten anything!

I need some help please!

Re: Gamer's Club Unlocked Email Hasn't Been Sent and Digital Library Is Empty

Hello, I've been reading the feedback and reviews all over and everyone (even on the Best Buy Bulletboards) has been complaining about non-activation and non-linking even after getting their cards charged. I don't like where this is going and I will probably be made to wait for months or maybe the benefits will never kick in through the 2 years! My Purchase page is already telling me that I can view my Digital Library for the Gamer's Club Unlocked details, but it's empty (I've never purchased any digital products yet so at the very least the one thing I paid for, i.e. The Gamer's Club Unlocked, should be showing up) and my Purchase page also telling me that an email has already been sent to me:

Ready to download:

Email sent to <my email address>

but I haven't gotten anything!

I need some help please!

Gamers club not activated and no welcome coupons

I purchased the gamers club membership along with a pre-order 2 days ago and I still have not received the coupons and can't make purchases with the discount.

Re: Gamers Club is not getting added to my cart when I purchase a game...

I think I'm okay now. The email finally came in and I tried adding stuff to my cart and the discounts are reflecting. There's still nothing in my Digital Library and I haven't actually completed the checkout so I'll see. If something's amiss, I'll be storming back to tell my story, otherwise, I'm looking forward to some smooth sailing!

Gamers Club Unlocked

I purchased the Gamers Club Unlocked 3 days ago and when I went to add a game to my cart today, the discount does not show up and it gives me the option to pay the 30 dollars again to join the Gamers Club Unlocked.  What do I need to do to get this activated?