Add Product

Search Results:

still not a Gamer Club Unlocked

i order my Gamer Club Unlocked online 3 day ago and also recieve my welcome email the next day but my status is still not a Gamer Club Unlocked.

ieh

Games club unlock?

Hello, can't tell if its unlocked or not. Any help would be great, thanks!

ieh

Re: Games club unlock?

Well, I think its activated but I'm not seeing it apply the discount to my order before the final step to order.

ieh

Re: Games club unlock?

Did my first purchase come with a discount? The window that shows discount for my gamer club games purchases have changed into a $10 preorder thing after I purchased a console... 

ieh

Re: still not a Gamer Club Unlocked

I really wish I saw these forums before I made my purchase... This makes me so worried =( I'm guessing going to the store does nothing?

Gamer's Club Online Activation not working

Hi,

I purchased the Gamer's Club Unlocked membership recently and I can see Gamers Club Unlocked badge in my reward page. However when I added a pre order of 2k18 to my cart, the 20% discount was not applied.  Could anyone help me out?  Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Gamer's Club Online Activation not working

[ Edited ]

BTW, my member id is {removed per forum guidelines} if it helps.

Gamer Club Unlock not working

I bought this Thursday morning as part of an order but still has not been added to my account. Giess that'll teach me to use the website.

Gamers Club Unlocked Discount not showing up in cart

Hello, I have recently been trying to pre order NBA 2k18 for the PS4 with the GCU discount applied however the full price is still showing up in my cart. I recently activated my GCU through online activation and I am pretty sure it is activated. I am not sure what is wrong, the game is a physical copy and it is new. Does the discount apply later on after I place my pre order or should it show up right before I place it? Any help would be appreciated.

2yesr gamers club membership

I just bought it about a hour ago how long before it starts working ? I added 2k18 to my cart and the discount wasn’t applied