Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Gamers Club Unlocked 2 Year Membership Run Around on another member

Now a day later still same issue. No gamers club unlocked

Gamers Club

Hi!

Ive purchased a Gamers Club Unlocked today. In my account, it says it's ready for download. However, when I go in my digital downloads, nothing shows up. I dont know how to proceed at this point?

Transferring Gamers Club Membership from In-Store to Online

Hi, so I bought the gamers' club membership in-store, and I'm trying to figure out how to configure my account so that it works for games I buy at the online store as well, does anyone know how to do that?  Thanks!

asking me to buy Gamers club unlocked after buying it

I purchased Gamers club unlocked yesterday, I received the welcome email today, however if I try to purchase a game it asked me if I want to buy gamers cub again and doesn't give me the 20% discount, I am logged into best buy when this happens. I would have asked on the forum but haven't used my account since 2013 and no password reset email has arrived. HELP!

Re: asking me to buy Gamers club unlocked after buying it

I am logged in with my forum account now.

Re: asking me to buy Gamers club unlocked after buying it

I recently purchased a GCU membership at my local Best Buy. However, the discounts on new video games and pre-orders do not show when I try to check out on the website. Oddly, they do show up when shopping, however when adding to the cart the discount is gone. I have also noticed that my online profile does not contain the GCU logo on it even though I have received the welcome to GCU email.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Just purchased Gamer Club Unlocked. Cleared History,different browers, etc. No Luck, please help!

Purchased Gamer club unlocked earlier yesterday with a few games. I got the discounts for buying the games with the purchase of gamer club but none of the bonuses for gamer club, such as the prices off games when adding to cart, etc, are showing.

My account says it has a download but when I got there, its empty. It's been well over 24 hours now and I'm getting frustrated. I know you guys said there can be sync issues as I read other cases. Can an admin please take a look at my stuff?

My Gamer's Club Unlocked Online Activation Issue

Yesterday, I purchased a Bestbuy My Gamer's Club Unlocked membership online. I was able to receive the 20% discount with the game I purchased along with the membership at checkout; however, it seems as though I can no longer use the benefits when purchasing another game.

I never received an email nor was I able to access it through the digital library. I tried accessig the trouble shooting link but continue to receive an error message.

Is there anyone that can assist me with this issue? Thank you in advance.

Gamers Club Unlocked not in Digital Library

In the 14th I purchased another 2 years for the Gamers Club and I was just about to buy a game and noticed it wasn't activated. So I went to my Digital Library to do so but it wasn't there.

The details on the purchase said that Best Buy sent an email to my email for when my download was supposed to be ready but I never received this email, only the one where my order was received. 

Help me activate it, please.

GCU activation

I let my GCU lapse by a few days and repurchased it. I was wondering what the activation period is for it? It says it's in my digital library but from what I understand that doesn't mean anything and it should be applied to the account with no email or download required. It has been over 48 hours and it has not been applied to my account. Any help would be appreciated by BB customer service.