Add Product

Search Results:

Re: $10 reward points not showing anymore for Madden 18 goat pre order

This is exactly what happened when overwatch came out, points posted with no 10$ preorder points and they said exact same thing as with this instance to wait and we will get it, well never got it within those 15-20 days and had to message them after to get my preorder points, also when i preordered destiny 2 it showed the preorder bonus points on pending with the normal points, I preorder basically every game as I'm some what of a collector so when my points post and they say I will get my preorder bonus points still I know I won't since I know how the process works and when something is off

Day 20 and big surprise no points. Now what Best Buy.

Same here only 46 points were applied to my account for Madden!  It was shipped and I got it on release day, what gives best buy?

Trusted Member

I picked up Madden in store on 8/25 and it isn't even showing up in my purchase history.  When will this be resolved so we can receive our $10 rewards? Do you need my order #?  Please advise.  Thanks! 

After returning to the forum after 20 days from my store pick-up of Madden 18, I can confirm that I personally have not received any reward bonus for my Madden 18 pre-order.

I've waited the 20 days, and all that shows in my rewards history is the standard points for my purchase, which became available about a week ago. No sign of the $10 bonus. I think a lot of other users are in the same boat as me, and we could really use assistance.

My Best Buy experience has always been positive and upbeat, so in keeping with that mindset, I am generously requesting that my $10 pre-order bonus for Madden 18 please be awarded to my account.

I have done everything asked of me in this forum, and still haven't heard anything from Best Buy support, besides being lumped into this forum post with other users experiencing similar problems... on my end the problem has not been solved.

Best Buy please, help me so I can continue to shop at your stores with confidence that I will be rewarded for my loyalty! Smiley Sad

My order for Madden '18 shipped on Aug 22. Today makes day 20 from that date. I still have yet to receive my 500 bonus points for preordering. I read that nothing can be done until the 20 days have been reached. Now that has been reached what is the next step? Can the points be manually added to my account?

add me to the list of not receiving my $10 certificate after 20 days.

I PM'd BBY-Gaming and they said to contact the 800 number for assistance.  what a joke

picked up madden 18 goat edition day one never received my $10 dollar rewards

its been about 3 weeks since madden 18 goat edition been out and i never recivied my 10 dollars rewards i pre ordered in store with my gamersclub but dont see anything my account whats the deal?

20 days and no points either.

I called Best Buy 30 seconds I had my points these forums are useless.