01-12-2018 06:23 PM
Another bad experience here:
I bought a color laser for my parents on the other side of the country. I've thought buying through BestBuy is the way to go since they might need local support. I've also purchased installation from Geek Squad. Printer was fine, but Geek Squad experience was awful:
- get an email from bestbuy to schedule a service using chat
- try chat. After 20mins of slow chat, agent Jane J gives up and tell the to call directly
- call. Wait for callback. Get callback, get put on hold. On minute 12 the agent hangs up because they can't hear me
- Decide to use TaskRabbit instead, and cancel GeekSquad.
- try chat. Chat agent redirects me to different chat after 5 mins
- try chat #2. Chat agent redirects me to different chat after 5 mins
- try chat #3. Chat agent redirects me to different chat after 5 mins
Total time elapsed: ~45minutes. Printer install would have taken about 30 minutes.
This is just lame, I like supporting local stores and all, but this is bad.
01-19-2018 07:25 AM
Welcome to the forums!
My apologies for the lateness of this reply. This holiday has been super busy for us on the forums, and we’re doing everything we can to catch up as quickly as we can. Your concerns are of great importance to us, and we want to make sure you receive a response to your post and offered any assistance I can provide.
I’m sorry to learn about the treatment you received when contacting Geek Squad for help with installation. We definitely expect our employees, from top to bottom, to conduct themselves as professional as possible in every situation. I am happy to learn your printer is working fine. I have ensured I’ve documented your experience at a corporate level for internal review.
I appreciate you taking the time to write us about this. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
|Deysha|Social Media Specialist | Best Buy® Corporate|
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!