Add Product

Search Results:

Ratatattat

PS Vita: First Edition Bundle - Bonuses??

So I preordered the first edition bundle of the Vita that came out on February 15th.

During unboxing, I didn't notice any code for the free 250mb Data Plan for 3G, and I didn't see a code for the free downloadable game?

Can someone explain how I am supposed to receive these two bonuses?

Please use plain text.
fofochi

Re: PS Vita: First Edition Bundle - Bonuses??

that was only for the 3g launch bundle wich comes out on the 22nd

Please use plain text.
Ratatattat

Completely inaccurate comment.

I purchased the First Edition Bundle 3G/WiFi, it's in my hands.  I preordered it through best buy and received it on the 15th of February.

Read the following link... this version should come with a free 250mb data plan and downloadable game.....!!!!

Link:  http://nerdreactor.com/2012/01/27/sony-vita-special-launch-day-bundle-announced-and-an-added-bonus-f...

So where is it?

Please use plain text.
blustreak21

Spoiler

I have the First Edition Bundle as well. All we're getting is the free game for signing up for and using the AT&T data plan for 30 days. Its Super Stardust Delta = + DLC, btw.  The artlicle in your link has the innacurate info, shame on them.   

Please use plain text.
Mariel-BBY
Topics: 9
Kudos: 17
Solutions: 36

Hi ratatattat,

Great question. It's my understanding that in order you receive the free 250gig pass and game upon purchase of one 250gig data session. Sony states:

If you were one of the lucky consumers to pre order the PS Vita First Edition Bundle, in addition to the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi hardware, a limited edition case, a 4GB PS Vita Memory Card and Little Deviants game, we will now be including an AT&T DataConnect Pass good for one free 250MB data session (a $14.99 value) upon purchase of one 250 MB data session, and a PlayStation Network game – both provided upon 3G activation on the AT&T mobile broadband network. And the best part, you still get it a week before the official launch date.

It is also on Bestbuy.com with a footnote:

**Your promotional 250MB session automatically starts upon expiration of your first session plan, if you have activated the redemption code.

I hope that helps and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Mariel|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Please use plain text.
blustreak21

Thats great to hear, I was feeling a bit left out after paying more than the launch bundle people! Thanks!

Please use plain text.