Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

just bought new tablet. want to return, not satisfied

i have bought an insignia flex windows tablet, 8inch. model NS-P08W7100. but from my POV, iam not entirely satisfied with my purchase. i have already reset the darn thing and wish to return and get money back. why? is because iam so used to android OS. and want to get an android over a windows tablet. what do you think

Trusted Contributor

Re: just bought new tablet. want to return, not satisfied

It is a personal decision. 

As long as it is in the return period and it is in working order bring it in with your receipt.

I have a Galaxy Tab and it works very well.  

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

i bought it on thursday so its all good. iam hoping to buy another tablet of the same brand i saw online that runs on android..it better be made avaliable in store! -if not, maybe the rep can order it for me within the store and pick it up..shouldnt be difficult. i miss spending 2 hours watching youtube videos on tablet. i never do it while on the pc.

cheers.

Topics: 889
Kudos: 463
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 192

Is there are reason why you want Android over Windows? Having a Windows tablet on the go offers many advantages over Windows, you can connect these devices to big screen televisions and pair it with a blue tooth keyboard and mouse to have a desktop experience without breaking the budget.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

simply put, windows OS stinks. its a long story i dont want to elaborate. i love android because you can add addons from google store. but with windows run tablet, i cant do it, but only onto edge and chrome...what fun is that? and yes, ive connected through the tv a few times..but its a hassle moving around my 65inch tv lolzz