Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 158
Kudos: 177
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 32

Re: iBUYPOWER STAFF to Answer all your questions

scratch that last question it is AM3+ socket for an 8320 (the specs are incorrect on Best Buy website by the way I dont know if you can get that fixed or not... I got an 8320 not an 8120!)

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.

Hmm two more questions

1) I am thinking about this motherboard just confirming this would work

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+M5A99FX+PRO+R2.0+ATX+Motherboard+2133MHz+(Socket+AM3+/AM3)/700878...

2) Do I have to use the exact 7850 brand that was originally in there or can it be a different one as long as they are both 7850's? I have never used dual cards that's why I am asking.

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.
Vendor Participant

[ Edited ]

AWBrown,

The motherboard is a good choose in brand and quality for crossfiring your computer.

You can use different brands of the 7850 to crossfire them. It will slow down the faster card to match the speed of the slower one (If you purchase an overclocked edition).  Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey{Removed per Forum Guidelines}

Retail Channel Supervisor

• What motherboard is in the 
      •  BB602AMD

IBUYPOWER another question with the release of the R9 290X do you know if the card would be too big for the computer II had purchased ( you can find the model in earlier posts )

Vendor Participant

Metalfan830,

BB602AMD have a motherboard of Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3.0.

Let me know if you have any other specs.

Best Regards,

Team iBUYPOWER

Vendor Participant

AWBrown,

The clearance for the R9 290X will be able to fit the Solaris.

Vendor Participant

Hi BestBuy Customer,

The power supply installed in this computer is an 400 watt APEX brand Power supply. Let us know if you have any additional questions regarding BB755BF! Thanks for inquiring us about this desktop through Q&A!