Add Product

Search Results:

Vendor Participant

iBUYPOWER STAFF to Answer all your questions

Hi BestBuy Community,

We would like to get involved with the forum and help you guys get answers to all your questions. If you have any questions regarding our product (Status update, Upgradeable parts, Specific parts..) Please kindly message me and I will try my best to answer all questions in a timely matter. Happy Gaming!  

iBUYPOWER STAFF

Topics: 929
Kudos: 534
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 210

Re: iBUYPOWER STAFF to Answer all your questions

I suggest you contact official Best Buy Community Staff and establish your account as a Vendor Participant as it's against forum rules to represent yourself as a worker of a company without the proper credentials

See here for more information : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Welcome-News/Community-Guidelines/td-p/9

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Vendor Participant

Thanks for the infromation. We have contacted a Best Buy Fourm Staff.

Topics: 929
Kudos: 534
Solutions: 210

Your all set!
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Topics: 648
Kudos: 502
Solutions: 315

Number one request that I foresee, is what wattage PSU comes with computers, as that seems to be lacking in almost every computer description.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Vendor Participant

Best Buy Community

Here are the charts we use when we include our Power supplies

300Watts (True Power Wattage Non Marked up)

Integrated Graphics
AMD 6450

AMD 6670

AMD 7750

NVIDIA GT 610

NVIDIA GT 630

400 Watts  (True Power Wattage Non Marked up)

AMD 7770

AMD 7790

NVIDIA GT 640

NVIDIA  GTX 650

NVIDIA GTX 650Ti (Or equivalent)

500 Watts  (True Power Wattage Non Marked up)

AMD 7850

AMD 7870

NVIDIA GTX 660

NVIDIA GTX 770 (Or equivalent)

If anyone has any other Power supply Watt information needed. Please contact us and we will gladly help.

Thanks

Topics: 648
Kudos: 502
Solutions: 315

Wow, Johnny-on-the-spot with the specs. Count me impressed.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Topics: 159
Kudos: 175
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 32

I know this is kind of old but as this topic is specifically for IBUYPOWER questions and I own an IBUYPOWER...

On the GAMER EXTREME BB651i which can be found here

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/iBUYPOWER+-+Desktop+-+16GB+Memory+-+1TB+Hard+Drive/6979896.p?skuId=69798...

I am interested in making the computer have crossfire support to add a secondary 7850. My two concerns are:

1) Which motherboard do I need to upgrade to that fits inside the case !
2) Will I have enough space for two 7850's?
3) What fans are those on the case? I'd like to buy a couple more for more lighting cause it looks cool. Maybe get a different color in that specific fan?

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.
Vendor Participant

[ Edited ]

AVBrown,

These are the motherboards that will fit (FULL ATX, ATX, MATX) the AZZA Solris Case. The only board that will not fit is the E-ATX Board. If you are using liquid cooling you can not put a video card in the very top PCI Slot, this will have fitment issues. The case will also fit 2 7850's without a problem (might want to upgrade your power supply, since you will be draining more power. 600 Watts is suggested for crossfiring the 7850's). The case fans are generic fans that came with the Azza Solaris gaming chassis. You can find these type of fans on any computer online store. Please don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey{Removed per Forum Guidelines}

Retail Channel Supervisor

Topics: 159
Kudos: 175
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 32

Is this AM3+ or AM3 sorry forgot to ask that

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.