Search Results:

Topics: 158
Kudos: 177
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 32

Re: iBUYPOWER STAFF to Answer all your questions

Hey IBUYPOWER

a person commented on my review here asking for information on the liquid cooling system I thought you could perhaps give more information to them than I could.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/desktop-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive/3889029.p?skuId=3889029&id=12190941218...

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.

Hello bestbuy, so i got a new gaming pc for a birthday gift and i was really happy!(first gaming pc) Ive had this pc now for like only a week but in the bottom right corner, it says "activate windows". I already had windows 10 and it said "error 0xC004C060". Any idea what it means? Also, the new pc was an iBUYPOWER BB930 if you didnt know
Highlighted
Topics: 906
Kudos: 527
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 202

Do a factory image reset. On the Cortana search bar type in "Reset this PC" You will be prompted to follow the prompts on screen to determine what happens next.

Be certain you are not choosing an option that refers to recyling your computer Smiley Happy

If all else fails, the manufacturer would be your best bet.

Here is their link: https://www.ibuypower.com/Support/Support

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***