Add Product

Search Results:

hp laptop

hey guys i need a giid hp laptop for around 400 500 any1 plz?
Trusted Contributor

Re: hp laptop

Dell Inspirion

I have had a number of Dell computers.  This one is a pretty good machine.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 158
Kudos: 172
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 31

Something like this would be very ideal it has an i5 so it would also meet most of your processing needs. 8GB of memory is very helpful and plenty to run this machine and then some. The 1TB HDD while not that "big" in this huge technology day is still plenty for general storage.

I also saw one for $479.99 with very similar specs with a larger screen

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-1tb-hdd/5723314.p?s...

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.
Highlighted

I am using HP core i 5 Laptop for the last 8 month. It is very good, smooth and fast. If you can bye a new HP i5 laptop, would be worthy for you!