Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: how to get into recovery mode

I need help too. How do I get into recovery mode on an insignia windows 8.1 tablet? I have model NS-15MS0832. Holding power and volume + and volume - brings me to a screen that says "Entering DnX mode... Waiting for fastboot command" and then it boots into windows. Please help!
Visitor

Anyone?
Visitor

Hello akhbwagner,
It sounds like you are able to boot the tablet into Windows. You can use the recovery options found in the System and Security section of the control panel.

The instructions provided in previous posts are how to get into recovery mode on our Android tablet.

Regards,
Jeremy
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

Hi,

I recently was given an NS-15MS0832 tablet and once recovery has been done the touch screen is no longer responsive.

Is there a firmware update or rom I can install to fix this?

Otherwise, can a Micro-USB mouse be used instead?

I'd really love to get this tablet working again using Windows or possibly installing android if there is a method and similar Android rom available for this model?

Thank you!

Mike

Visitor

, thanks for the help this works perfectly I used it to wipe the partition cache after upgrading to marshmallow my Insignia Flex walk down to the point of throwing it in the toilet. I hope the wiping up the leftovers of nougat will speed up this otherwise Nifty little inexpensive tablet. I'm very disappointed to find that this Insignia Flex will not support app to SD I have a few more days left on my receipt in which to return this tablet to Best Buy if I cannot take advantage of me SD chip if you have any suggestions on how to move applications to the SD site please let me know thanks again bye
Visitor

Thank you for the help, it worked on my computer that I couldn't sign into because Microsoft wouldn't let me get into the computer even though I entered my password I put on my Microsoft account, I am never using a Microsoft account ever again.

Highlighted
Visitor

I was in the middle of reseting mine and it froze. What can i do