Add Product

Search Results:

Will Best Buy have the Samsung Galaxy Book 12 256GB for pre-order?

Contributor

Re: Will Best Buy have the Samsung Galaxy Book 12 256GB for pre-order?

Future inventory availability will most likely be posted on BestBuy.com so stay tuned there for more info!

I am not a Best Buy employee and cannot issue any official responses or assist directly with any issue. Any opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not represent Best Buy Co., Inc., its subsidiaries, or employees. For immediate support, please call Best Buy at 1-888-237-8289 or Geek Squad at 1-800-433-5778.
Trusted Contributor

Ask and you shall receive.

Looks like they made an appearance this morning.

Galaxy Book 12 option one

Galaxy Book 12 option two

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Trusted Contributor

They look to be pretty sweet.  Actually the difference between the two options is the color

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

I want to pre-order the Samsung GalaxyBbook 12 256gb.

I wan to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Book 12 256gb. You have the 128gb version. Will you have the 256gb model available for pre-order soon? I'd rather order it from Best Buy but I also don't want to wait for a long time for you to offer it if you even will.
Highlighted
Topics: 156
Kudos: 168
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 31

Re: I want to pre-order the Samsung GalaxyBbook 12 256gb.

As of right now only the 128GB versions are showing. Normally if you don't see it on the site we don't have more information than yourself sadly. You could also hop over to the ideaX and suggest they also get a quick look at the 256GB for pre-order.

From what I can see currently it's only offered in a couple of smaller stores so it's possible these are special promotional items for those stores as well. (besides of course buying directly through Samsung)

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.