Add Product

Search Results:

What's the best software

I'm looking for the best software to make, DVD with picture and movies, and being able to add music to the project as well
Topics: 906
Kudos: 527
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 202

Re: What's the best software

I'm not sure what kinds of features you want but whatever it is you seek Best Buy has it in their Music / Video editing software section.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/software-games/music-software/pcmcat253300050007.c?id=pcmcat253300050007

Here is their selection. Some of them you can buy online and pickup in the store.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Trusted Contributor

Check out roxio creator
Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Trusted Contributor

Check out roxio creator also check out your computer. Many actually come with something basic
Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 158
Kudos: 177
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 32

I actually would suggest roxio as well. My father and I both have used Roxio for numerous years with great results.

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.

Roxio+++

Roxio is the best for the money.  It's user friendly and has never let me down 1 time.  I have tried about 4 others that let me down because the quality was low or because it couldn't transfer correctly.   You can try others, but from my experience it's bet to go with the guaranteed here.