Add Product

Search Results:

Trusted Contributor

VR Ready???

I am in buying mode for a new gamiing computer. Many of them indicate they are VR ready. Just to make sure. I am thinking that simply means I would need to buy a VR headset to go with it.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 932
Kudos: 549
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 212

Re: VR Ready???

Many systems may be qualified for VR, but you want to make sure you're getting the best experience out of the total hardware package, not just by looking at the specs. Perhaps in a year the VR standards may have been upgraded and if so you're looking at a completely different hardware video card to go with that system. No one likes upgrading their system down the road after purchasing it.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***