Add Product

Search Results:

The HP Envy 360 is NO Good

I bought the laptop at Best Buy 4 months ago for about $700.  I have barely used it. It was sitting in its case. Opened it one day and found a scratch of about 4 cm on the screen. The laptop was never dropped. No pressure has been applied on it. The broken screen makes the laptop almost unusable. HP is asking  $350 ( half of the cost of the laptop)  for the screen replacement.

Several people reported the same problem on this laptop. But HP is too greedy to fix this known issue.

No More HP laptop for me. 

Topics: 880
Kudos: 456
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 192

Re: The HP Envy 360 is NO Good

If you get @SoMeAm-HP to respond on the forums they may have more information on this.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Vendor Participant

Hi Serigne,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience related to your HP Envy 360 screen.

I would like to look into your case further. Please take minute and send me an email with the following info: your product serial number, your contact information and your HP case number.

Also include a brief problem description.  Send the above info to PSGSocialmedia@hp.com

Please include your username in the subject line of email.

Look forward to talking with you. Cheers, Cheron for Priscilla who is on vacation

SoMeAm

HP Inc

PSGSocialmedia@hp.com

Priscilla, HP Social Media Ambassador

I had the same problem with mine. After only TWO weeks of owning the laptop and giving it more than gentle care, I found a small crack in my laptop screen. I did not drop the laptop or treat it roughly at all. After some time, the crack has spread across the entire screen. Currently, I am also having problems with my LCD (Which is completely unrelated to the crack). When I call HP's support center and they offered to repair it for 400$ plus tax, for a problem many other people are having with their screens. If HP wants to keep me as a customer, they need to improve their quality control and customer service. 

I paid $650 for the laptop

Repair is worth $400

Just for perspective. 

Vendor Participant

Hello @ChrisBreuer,

Thank you for your post and we do regret the problems you have encountered with your HP Envy 360. We would like to discuss in more detail your issues. Please see the previous HP reply above for the information we need and for our contact information. We look forward to seeing how we can assist you.
Priscilla, HP Social Media Ambassador