Add Product

Search Results:

Tablet died

I have a Samsung galaxy tablet A I have had know problema with this tablet, until today. It has just died on me without any warning. I am unable to turn it on, any clues as to why this has happened?
Topics: 1,023
Kudos: 711
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 249

Re: Tablet died

You may have warranty options depending on how you purchased it.

If you purchased it recently but it's outside of Best Buy's return and exchange promise, you will have to submit a warranty claim through Samsung directly. Your local Geek Squad may be even able to help you get started with this if it was purchased at Best Buy

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Thanks, I did purchased it from best buy, I have had it more then a year. Any clues as to why it might of died suddenly. Thanks for answering.
Topics: 163
Kudos: 178
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 33

It is possible your charger is no longer working. This would be the cheapest thing to check forst is by getting a new charger and seeing if it charges.

If that does not resolve it, then likely something hardware wise has failed in the tablet.

Also try holding down the power and home button on the tablet for like 30 seconds to see if that does anything. Sometimes tablets go black when frozen and can misdiagnoze the situation happens to me occassionally.

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.
Highlighted

Thanks, my tablet is working again.