Add Product

Search Results:

xoannaxo946

Stepped on my laptop and the screen cracked...!!!

Last night, I accidentally stepped on my laptop and my screen cracked.. Half of it is just all black and you can't see anything. My laptop is "Toshiba harman/kardon" and its only 5 months old. Is there a way to fix the screen, switch it or something? If yes, then how much would it cost? Please help!!

Please use plain text.
Neihn
Topics: 40
Kudos: 215
Solutions: 132

Re: Stepped on my laptop and the screen cracked...!!!

Only way to fix it is to have the screen replaced. Without knowing your model number and that the rough estimate would be between 200 dollars up to around 600 dollars. It all depends on what size and type of screen you have. Could give a closer price range with the model number of your laptop.

*This information is based off previous screen repairs I have personally done and should not be taken as a official price range from Best Buy. I am in no way affiliated with Best Buy. The pricing i qouted was just on the screen cost alone and does not cover the cost of service to actually have the screens replaced as well.*

Please use plain text.
xoannaxo946

My model number is: PSAG8U-04001W
Please use plain text.
Community Veteran
Nokia

Yeah, probably around $300. You're welcome to bring it in to your nearest BB for an estimate.
Please use plain text.