Add Product

Search Results:

Ryzen

[ Edited ]

I noticed that .com has ryzen cpus now but they are showing they are sold out. However I have checked everyday and never noticed them having any in Stock. When will i be able to order one. I would take my business elsewhere but I am a loyal best buy customer and take advantage of my rewards. I call customer support and everyone is clueless. I just one a straight answer. When will i be able to {removed per forum guidelines} a ryzen cpu !!!!! Please no generic Bull crap answer.

Topics: 15
Kudos: 171
Solutions: 99

Re: Ryzen

Hey robertverde2000,

Is there a specific model for this you're looking for?  Keep in mind that if BestBuy.com does not show an estimate arrival or release date, there wouldn't be any further information we can provide at this time.  I'd encourage you to use the "Notify Me" feature on the individual product page, which will allow you to receive an email notification once the product becomes available.  If that button doesn't appear on the page for the specific model you want, you can try using a third-party service IFTTT which can send you text message alerts when inventory levels change.

Best,

Sam | Best Buy Store Phone Operator

I am a Best Buy Employee at one of our retail stores. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Forum Guidelines | Price Match Guarantee | Return & Exchange Promise

Did I answer your question? Mark as SOLVED! | Do you like my post? Give KUDOS!

1700 and there is no notify me option available.
Topics: 15
Kudos: 171
Solutions: 99

Hey robertverde2000,

Forgive me, but I still can't find a link to that specific product on our website when I search for "Ryzen 1700".  Can you provide me with a direct link so I can take a look?

Thanks,

Sam | Best Buy Store Phone Operator

I am a Best Buy Employee at one of our retail stores. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Forum Guidelines | Price Match Guarantee | Return & Exchange Promise

Did I answer your question? Mark as SOLVED! | Do you like my post? Give KUDOS!

1700 and there is no notify me option available. It is listed as amd 1700 I think it is under the cpu section
Trusted Contributor

Just search for 

Ryzen

There are up to 30 available.  And all of them that are not available for order at this time do have a Notify Me button.

Make sure you are logged in with your My Best Buy account to see the Notify Me button

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Ok and there are only 3 cpus available the other are pretty built machines which use sub par components. However I didn't know being logged in gave me the notify me option thanks for your help.
Trusted Contributor

that was kind of confusing.

I see at least 29 pre-built machines sporting the Ryzen 7 cpu

They all have higher end GPU cards.  Yes the 1050 is still a higher end card for another few month.

However in todays gaming world 8 GB on the RAM is sub par

That would leave 26 really solid machines

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Yes for an outragesly marked up price you maybe be able to convince some one who is new to this but I've been doing this for a while I'm only interested in the cpu. I could build a "solid" pc for several hundred less with better components and better functionality.
Trusted Contributor

Actually that was my first thought when I saw the price point.

I see the retail price on the Ryzen 7 by itself has doubled.

the price is exceptionally high for any of these machines. 

However, I don't think it is BB fault. Rather more on CybertronPC and AMD.

It is marked up this high becuase this processor is the newest biggest baddest (well nearly baddest) CPU on the market and they are going to gouge you for it.

For my money I would go with the MSI towers.