Add Product

Search Results:

Resell value on new macbook

Hello,
I have a question. I bought a brand new mac book pro 13 inch (no touch bar, official price 1300 dollars) a week ago. My friend today throw a car keys on the bed and it hit the laptop and left 3 dots new to keyboard. I am a bit of perfectionist and I dont like it. Its noticable if you are user but from little far you cant see it.
I want to know if Best Buy can buy back the laptop and for what price (if its possible).
Laptop is in perfect condition, like I said bought week ago except those 3 dots.
Eventually i would get a new one again from Best Buy.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Petra
Topics: 911
Kudos: 510
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 203

Re: Resell value on new macbook

As long as it's not the screen, it may pass for like new condition, but you would have to use the Best Buy trade in estimator to make that determination.

https://tradein.bestbuy.com

All final calls are at the discretion of Customer Service and the buy back team at your local store.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***