Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Questions

I'm planning to build a PC and wondering if I send u a list of stuff like i5-6600k,gtx 1060,.. then u guys put it tgt to a PC and I'll buy it when the PCs done.

Re: Questions

I mean if it's possible or not just tell me
Topics: 0
Kudos: 152
Solutions: 230

No. You can talk to your local Best Buy store and they can let you know. You'll most likely need to buy the items and bring them to the Geek Squad and pay to have them assemble it. But it's best for you to find someone who actually does this and have them build you the PC you want because that's not exactly part of Geek Squad's services.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT work for Best Buy. I used to be a Geek Squad Agent for 2 years and this is why I am well versed on their policies and procedures, but I do not work for them anymore. My posts are my own opinions and do not represent any opinions of Best Buy. If you do not like my posts, and want to report me, you can do so by clicking this link and reporting me to the moderators.
---Nearly all virus infections are a result of a problem between chair and keyboard---

Oh i see ty so much but how can i find someone who does this? It would be nice if i can introduce someone who can.

U*
Trusted Contributor

Arguably, unless you do a really good job of picking parts for a gaming pc and do the work yourself chances are you could end up paying more for a gaming PC than buying one outright.

For example I just used a pc part builder web site to piece together an MSI tower that BB sells for $1199

I built the machine on this web site and it comes to $1051 plus shipping for the individulal components.

The custom machine only comes with Windows.  Which arguably is a very good thing.

Not to discourge you from doing this but when you buy it from Best Buy you also have a warrenty and the option for the Additional service plan.

I don't know how much assembly would cost either at BB or somewhere else but you can expect to pay at least $100 an hour and it could run 2 to 4 hours depending on if the company charges you for time spent installing the OS.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.