Add Product

Search Results:

Question about the Dell inspiron 15 7567

When this laptop was first released it was released with the TN panel. However I hear that dell has been making the new ones with an ips panel instead. I decided to buy this a few days ago and just wanted to know if bestbuy gives me the tn panel or the ips panel. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about the Dell inspiron 15 7567

Chances are nobody is going to be able to give you a definitive answer online here.  I think you would have to go to a store that has one and read it off the box. And chances are that information will not be on the box. 

I think your best bet for that kind of detailed information would be to contact Dell and ask them which serial numbers are going to have the ips panel and then you would have to verify it against the box before buying it.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

You can also type in the express service code on the box into dell's website. There is a tab to see what hardware was shipped related to that service code

I am kind of late to answer this myself but I will do it for the people who are also interested. I got the laptop with the TN panel. The same laptop with isp panel costs a little extra and you can get it directly from the dell website. Thank you for your replies.

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone! I would like to share something with you. I bought a new Asus MG278Q gaming monitor to play my favorite games. It is 4k gaming monitor which provides high picture quality and high quality gaming experience. According to me, It is the best gmaing monitor. I'm really very happy with this. And I suggest you If you want to buy a PC then try it atleast once.