Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

NS-P11W7100 driver upload (doule driver)

Hello to all,

Can someone who has an original untouched version of NS-P11W7100 windows 10 home with fully functional drivers, preferrably out of the box, recently purchased to install double driver in their system and backup all drivers and upload it somewhere?

i used to do this on all my machines. my mistake was i update the tablet first with microsoft service pack before doing a double driver backup. Well, during the update, it bricked my tablet.

i was able to install windows 10 home but it is not the same. all drivers are screwed up.  

I know that someone already uploaded some driver packages but it is still not the same. 

download double driver here?

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/double_driver.html

then upload it somewhere? google drive? dropbox? box? 

thank you.... i owe you a beer

Visitor

Re: NS-P11W7100 driver upload (doule driver)

The driver package already posted got me back up and running after a few iterations in Device Manager, pointing it at the extracted top level directory each time I had it look for an updated driver for the camera and each device it was complaining about. This isn't working for you?

Visitor

unfortunately all the drivers loaded and all ? in device manager are all gone.

but for example, when i open camera.... it cannot be found, but it is clearly loaded in the device manager.

another one is the battery icon on the taskbar, the power button is greyed out and cannot be turned on so no battery icon for me.

and many other things too....

so i am really tempted to buy a brand new one at bestbuy and backup the drive and the drivers and then return it.

use macrium reflect to system back it up and use double driver for the drivers.

going crazy here....

Visitor

Hello to all,

I went ahead and purchased a new NS-P11W7100 tablet and grabbed all the drivers. Also took a picture of all screeshot of the BIOS. Just in case we accidentally messed it up.

One thing i noticed is that the new tablets BIOS is not identical to mine.

Anyway, for all of you who are looking for a snapshot of the drivers fresh out of the box, here it is....

You will need the double driver to restore it in your machine, or just point it to the directory of the drivers.

There are two zip files.

One will have all drivers including Microsoft drivers

The other one will be just the drivers not part of Microsoft.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjbqyRPGyFPthR2eLAe5rEUv6FZV

Enjoy....

Highlighted
Visitor

Also just uploaded the BIOS pictures to compare yours....

Visitor

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that the missing driver was in the bundle you uploaded. It was for the back camera. At this point my wife's tablet is back up and running. Thank you all so very much for your help!

Visitor

Acedelmar. Would you be so kind to take a pic of your bios? The first page only? Thank you. I just want to compare mine.
Visitor

Here's the pic...

BIOS Picture