Add Product

Search Results:

Looking for a product?

I have been in the market for a new lap top and one in specific has caught my eye. The Razer Blade Stealth. I've noticed Best Buy only carries the $1400+ options with the I7 processor. I'm interested in the I5 $900 option though. The problem here is I have a $200 Best Buy gift card and it would be much more convienent to use that but I'm curious as to if Best Buy ever has/ever will carry the option I'm looking for?
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for a product?

Razer Blade Stealth appears to be an amazing product.

Unfortunalty I don't think the moderators will be able to tell you about product availability if or when the QHD model will be available.

I had considered a Razer for my next gaming laptop but I want to hold out for a 17" display.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll just wait a little longer and if nothing comes up I'll just pull the trigger elsewhere. Cheers.
Trusted Contributor

What I would like to see Razer do is to go with the dual system where the Core is upgradable for Ram, GPU and HDD space then make the laptop portion with larger monitors and basically a keyboard and dispaly with a minor computer onboard.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.