Add Product

Search Results:

Laptop availability

I'm interested in getting the following computer and it says that it is coming soon and I'm wondering how soon it will be available because I'm looking for a laptop for college. It is the HP - 15.6" Laptop - AMD A9-Series - 4GB Memory - AMD Radeon R5 - 1TB Hard Drive - HP finish in amethyst purple.

Topics: 893
Kudos: 477
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 193

Re: Laptop availability

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is bookmark that page for the computer in your browser and check it everyday to see if it becomes available. I would sign up for the daily and weekly emails as well as you get more up to date information quicker than those not in the know.

You can wait here if you would like a direct response from Best Buy but I'm afraid they would give the same response as I would on this matter. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Laptop availability

what Hockeycanuckjc says is on the money. Best Buy adds items to the web site as they get confirmation they are getting them. Generally those products are less than a month from being a reality. Often but not always.

I often do was Hockey... suggested and make bookmarks to things I want. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.