Add Product

Search Results:

How much Tax one the Spectre X360 15 for a tourist?

My family is vising the States soon and I wanted to know, right now the Spectre sells for 1500 dollars when I look at the product page through BestBuy, Are there additional fees to be payed one I am buying it?

Do I need to pay any tax considering I am only a tourist and not a resident?

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: How much Tax one the Spectre X360 15 for a tourist?

Yes you will have to pay tax. The amount of tax depends on which state you purchase it in.  

You may also have to pay import VAT on the total value of the console plus import duty.  Depending on what country you want to bring it to.

The Xbox you buy in the US will be NTSC compatable. If the display you want to connect it to is PAL you may have issue there as well 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: How much Tax one the Spectre X360 15 for a tourist?

Also which country do you want to bring it to. At this time Xbox Live is only supported in 42 countries. 

Do a Bing search for

Xbox Live Countries

to see the list of countries.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.