Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor
Accepted Solution

Help with Bookmarking on Tablet

I just bought the tablet NS-P11A8100 and am bookmarking a lot of websites.   (1) is there a way to enter them in a folder so they are automatically alphabetized?;  (2)  I adddd one website link to the home screem, not to a book mark.  When I look for the icon, I have to swipe the home screen to the left to see it and when I do that the top row of icons  (Settings; Camera; Play Store; Google) all disappear until I swipe again. What am I doing wrong?

I am a VERY LOW TECH guy!   Thank you. 

Visitor

Re: Help with Bookmarking on Tablet

Larry, I have been using Android and Chrome for many years but but still do not feel like I really understand them.  I actually did quite a bit of searching to try to answer your question since it is something I thought might be useful.  It appears that Chrome for Android used to have a Bookmark Manager, but it was omitted a year or two ago.  As far as I have been able to determine it is no longer possible to alphabetize bookmarks in Chrome for Android.  I mainly use Windows laptops, including an Insignia NS-P10W8100, so most of my bookmards are created in Chrome for Windows where they can be organized alphabetically.  On my Android devices I can use my Windows bookmarks as follows:

Open Chrome

Tap or click the 3 dots in the upper right corner

Tap or click Bookmarks

Under Other Bookmarks I can access my Windows Bookmarks sorted alphabetically

I realize this is not very satisfying, but it seems to be all we have right now until Google decides to return the Bookmark Manager to Chrome for Android.

Visitor

Re: Help with Bookmarking on Tablet

thank you very much for your help