Add Product

Search Results:

HP Pavillion wave

[ Edited ]

Best Buy advertises the Pavillion wave desktop as a computer that can play music directly from your phone wirelessly so the sound comes out of the speaker...is this true? I feel this is a case of false advertising.

See video {removed per forum guidelines}

Kudos: 89
Solutions: 90

Re: HP Pavillion wave

What are you seeing exactly? I only saw :

"Bluetooth 4.2 interface syncs with compatible devices
Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the desktop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories."

-
All comments and opinions are my own.

Im seeing that I am connected to my desktop on my bluetooth enabled Iphone, but I dont think it palys sound as advertised on the website video for that product.

Topics: 159
Kudos: 176
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 32

Is your phone an Iphone or Android?

Should also be noted that on some phones you need to have the following settings done:

1) your phone needs to be broadcasting
2) check your bluetooth connectivity on the phone and make sure media sharing/and audio is checked off.

I have never used the HP Wave before but it sounds similar to any other regular bluetooth product that can stream audio.

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.

It is an iphone 6. Where are the settings you described in your points 1&2? I looked & cant find them.
Thanks!