Add Product

Search Results:

Dell 2-in-1 Touch Screen Stylus Recommendations

Hello all,

I am looking for some recomendations for some stylus's(i?) for my Dell touch screen computer. I am a therapist and hope to use the Microsoft OneNote program to write notes while I am in session. I am looking for a mid-teir stylus that will work with my current set up. I do not know much about computer systems and their specs but this is what I have found on my laptop. It is about 2 years old.

"The compact Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 is built around an 11.6-inch, 1,366-by-768 resolution, 10-point touch screen"

Can anyone please offer some suggestions on some stylus products that will work for my means?

Thanks so much,

Jeffrey K. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dell 2-in-1 Touch Screen Stylus Recommendations

Jeffrey, 

From what I understand the Insprion 11 2-1 is designed to work with the rubber ball tipped pens.

Insignia Stylus

You do not want to get an Active Stylus such as the HP Active Stylus

I personally think for what you intend on doing you may want to consider a Latitude 12 which is a rugged tablet built to work with active stylus for a better experinece.  

I have one of the rubber tipped stylus for my phone and tablet and it is not always responsive.

Devices I would recomend for this would be the Surface Pro, iPad Pro or the Galaxy Tab Pro S

Though as you want to use One Note I would lean towards the Surface Pro or the iPad Pro as there are versions of OneNote for both operating systems.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.