Add Product

Search Results:

CyberPower Pc Gaming review

Hey guys have had this computer for a bit and i LOVE it. Seriously, this isn't a bought message. This is an extraordinary low budget pre-built computer that will satisfy any beginner to moderate gamer! Will continue to use the beautiful computer!

Trusted Contributor

Re: CyberPower Pc Gaming review

Seems to be a very common opinion of the CyberPower gaming PC's.  People love them.

What game are you playing on it?

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

I played World of Warcraft on almost all high settings (don’t need the ultra) and run it 100+ frames

I also play fortnite and diablo and haven’t had a problem! Quite love it really !
Topics: 1,002
Kudos: 652
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 243

Be sure to leave a Best Buy review by logging into your account and then looking up your purchase history and leaving a review so people know you're legit that you bought it (it leaves a cool verified purchaser badge) next to your review and also shows a cool My Best Buy member badge as well.

Did I mention you get 25 free My Best Buy points for each review you post?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Trusted Contributor

Two of my favorite games right there. 

I purchased my first high end gaming computer while playing  Guild Wars 2. I had intel graphics and had to play on ultimate low settings. Sometimes geting down to .1 frams a second.

Then I got my new computer. reloaded it and cranked it to max I could not believe the difference.

My next big game after that was WOW

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

I just recently purchased a CyberPower Pc and I am very happy with it! I would absolutely suggest this computer to anyone wanting a powerful yet inexpensive gaming computer.