Add Product

Search Results:

Best Tablet for Art and Animation

We have an incredibly gifted 10 year old daughter who has been drawing on a basic Walmart $30 tablet. She is asking for a drawing and animation tablet for Christmas I have looked at the Surface Pro 3 &4and this Apple IPad Pro. I am leaning towards the Surface Pro. Any advice or what would you recommend? How about th best software for drawing and animating?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Best Tablet for Art and Animation

First off I highly applaud you for encouraging your daughters artistic talent. It is a wonderful thing.

Myself I would certainly go with the Surface Pro.  It is built for this type of thing.

You get a lot more tablet for your money. some of them come with a pen for drawing with. 

The Surface Studio is one of the premier platforms for creating art. But is a little pricey.

Two extras are the Corel Draw Graphics Suite and the Surface Dial. I don't know if the Dial is compatible with all Surface devices but it is pretty slick

I think the Surface Pro would do nicely.  One of the App features is One Note Film Storyboard. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Thank you so much!! That eases my mind some. I will look into the programs you mentioned. Thanks again!!

Hi I wa t to buy a drawing tablet for my daughter she is wanting it for collage, she is in to art and tooning I wa ting something that will go e her the best in all areas she might find herself.

Trusted Contributor

Go for a Surface Pro

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted

Wacom Intous Huion H610 Pro. ... Wacom Cintiq 13HD. ... Yiynova MVP22U. ... Apple iPad Pro. ... Microsoft Surface Book 2. ... Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S Pen. ... Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260.