Add Product

Search Results:

Asus Stylus

I have a question. I have an Asus 2in1 Touchscreen laptop that I bought from BestBuy last year. It works great and I love it. I want to use a stylus on it for some music software that I just bought, but stylus reviews online have no been helpful. Is there any particular stylus that will work best with my laptop? Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Asus Stylus

Could you post the exact model number that you have. 

There are a few different types of stylus and various devices utilize different types of stylus.

For example a stylus that works on a Nintendo 3Ds system does not work on my phone.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

yup yup. I have an Asus Q553UB. I'll take any advice I can get.

Trusted Contributor

Your 2 in 1 is a regular touch screen and is siimilar to most phones.

They type os stylus you can use is called a 

Capacitive

Type of stylus.

Your screen is designed to sense your finger becuase it can conduct current.  The Capacitive stylus is designed to allow that current to pass through the stylus an into you hand.

If you do a search on Best Buys sit for 

capacitive stylus you will find those that they carry.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.