Add Product

Search Results:

Acer z35p (3440x1440) monitor

This was released about a month ago, and is available on amazon right now. I have an inkling that nobody can give an exact date, but even a best guess would be appreciated on when Bestbuy may have this item in stock. Has anyone noticed a pattern on when newly released products become available in stores? I'm just really curious because I want to use a gift card so I'm limited to bestbuy, and things have a tendency of becoming sold out.. so if I know when to check, then all the better. Any input is appreciated!
Topics: 893
Kudos: 477
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 193

Re: Acer z35p (3440x1440) monitor

Best Buy only has release dates for products they carry such as movies and games etc. With electronics, because of the rapid nature of them, sometimes they may be carried and sometimes the manufacturer may withdraw the sale of them from the store. I've heard a lot of products announced and they never see the light of day.

The best thing to do is make sure you are subscribed to the daily emails and also look at the weekly advertisments. That is your best way to see if things are coming soon. If Best Buy has a placeholder page for it, consider bookmarking it now and visit it frequently.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Re: Acer z35p (3440x1440) monitor

Roger, thanks for the reply.