Add Product

Search Results:

ALIENWARE 34 CURVED GAMING MONITOR - AW3418DW

Does any one know or heard or read if the new 34" Alienware Monitor will be sold in Best Buy stores? (It looks purdy nifty) Smiley Happy  

New Alienware AW3418DW Monitor

I was wondering if there was any information about whether or not you will be carrying the new Alienware AW3418DW gaming monitor. I have a good sized Best Buy gift card and would like to put it towards this monitor if you guys are going to be carrying it. Thanks!
Topics: 1,022
Kudos: 703
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 248

Re: New Alienware AW3418DW Monitor

New products are always exciting so I can understand the level of enthusiam you have. The best way to see if something is carried by them is to sign up for their newsletters and emails. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

I also want Best Buy to sell this monitor. Fingers Crossed. 

Trusted Contributor

The specs make it look to be a pretty awesome monitor.  I am not sold on Curved TV screens because they work best if your dead center.  But a curved monitor that size would be pretty sweet.

Though I don't know if curved would work to well with dual screens.

I like having multiple monitors. But a 34" well thats a game changer. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

[ Edited ]

It is here!!!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/alienware-aw3418dw-34-14-ips-led-ultrawide-hd-gsync-monitor-epic-silver...

Make sure to price match as dell.com is selling it for 999 for holiday season. {removed per forum guidelines}

bobberuchi wrote:

The specs make it look to be a pretty awesome monitor.  I am not sold on Curved TV screens because they work best if your dead center.  But a curved monitor that size would be pretty sweet.

Though I don't know if curved would work to well with dual screens.

I like having multiple monitors. But a 34" well thats a game changer. 

I have a 27" Samsung Curved Monitor currently. It has basic specs nothing to write home about. In my experience I don't find that sitting to the left or right of the monitor affects the image/visibility. However every manufacturer is different.

As far as utilizing dual screens with two curved monitors; I don't know how that would look. If doing two tasks at the same time it wouldnt be an issue, but for gaming and to watch shows/movies that would not be good. 

Trusted Contributor

i was more referencing big curved TV's. 

I have pondered the curved monitors in store and found them appealing

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Re: ALIENWARE 34 CURVED GAMING MONITOR - AW3418DW

Are they ever going to re stock this item late April or early May please I want this monitor
Trusted Contributor

Re: ALIENWARE 34 CURVED GAMING MONITOR - AW3418DW

The monitor was carried but is now discontinued.