Add Product

Search Results:

rawhog
Accepted Solution

iPhone 4S pre-order

Now that we know the new iPhone will be available for preorder on Oct. 7.  Will I be able to preorder on the web site and have the phone shipped to my house?

Please use plain text.
Maxreyno

Re: iPhone 4S pre-order

I hope bestbuy does the preorders, are there any word about regular prices of iphone 4S without contract???

Please use plain text.
craigmaze

Yeah, I would like to order my first iPhone (iPhone 4S) through best buy. Hopefully pre-orders are available. BBY can you comment?

Please use plain text.
HazyCloud

For what it's worth, Best Buy did preorders for the iPhone 4. They just had you put down 50 in store and they called you the day before it came out to set up an appointment. It was really painless for me so I'll be doing it again as long as they're up on the 7th for preorder. 

Please use plain text.
spazzmonger

Just called local store and 800 number and they have no information on pre-order status.  Told me to keep checking website.  Seems as though they will get some info at the same time the website is updated.

Please use plain text.
User10060

Has anyone received an update to the iPhone 4s preorder at Best Buy? Seems odd that we're less than 12 hours from the beginning of preordering online, yet no information on BestBuy.com.
Please use plain text.
epow

I agree, this is kinda odd that they don’t know yet.  Last year they knew a day after the announcement that they will be doing pre-orders.  I went into Best Buy at lunch yesterday and today for an update and they still didn’t know.  I called 3 other Best Buy's in my area and they didn’t know either.  They all told me to call later tonight.  I guess I'll just call right before close tonight and if they don’t just Pre-order from Apple or At&t early in the morning.  I'd rather order from Best Buy.  It's so much easier and less hassle.  Last year I was in and out on launch day in 10 mins while all my other family and friends were at the Apple stores for hours.

Please use plain text.
bigmatt72401

I called my local store here in St.Louis and the rep told me that they WERE in fact doing pre orders starting tomorrow at open. He did not know however if they would be doing them online or not.

Please use plain text.
craigmaze

It's now in the website guys... It's just weird that sprint is offering an unlocked phone price.

Please use plain text.
DanK
Topics: 30
Kudos: 56
Solutions: 149

It's a world phone, so along with running on Sprint's CDMA network it's a quad-band GSM phone.

Dan K. | Connectivity Business Group
Any opinions expressed in this post are those of
the author and do not represent Best Buy Co., Inc.
Please use plain text.