Add Product

Search Results:

acmilan_2212

buying used iphone 3gs in bulk

Hi everyone,

Actually i am looking to buy like 20 used iphone 3gs but I have no idea where I can buy it. I have heard from my friend who has bought for like a lot of used iphone and all of iphone is in a good condition. I did ask him and he said that he bought it from bestbuy. As I am posting this, I just want to confirm that he is right. Please let me know, I really appreciate your help

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
xl

Re: buying used iphone 3gs in bulk

Hmm....
-why is there a need for 20 iPhones?
-20 iPhone data plans will not be cheap each month.
-do the iPhones need to work? Are you looking for parts?
-have asked repair depots?
-have you tried online auction sites?
-does it blend?
Please use plain text.
acmilan_2212

oh cuz i probably want to make it like a gift to my friends. I want to buy iPhones that are no longer in contract as returning from customers or fixing by bestbuy. We all have tmobile so we probably want the iPhones then we will ask someone to unlock the phones to use with tmobile, and some of my friends have at&t as well. They probably don't like 4s so they ask me to look for iPhone 3gs. I want the phones that are still working. Also becasue I don't know anywhere to buy so I just come here to ask

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
xl

OK.... I had this vision you trying to put together some sort of art piece... perhaps an electronic billboard....

Just had a look at used iPhones and they have significant resale value on auction sites.  I think your best solution is a check the auction sites or classifieds.  They cost about 2 or 3 months of data.

Note, you are also competing with charities who take old phones and make them into emergency phones for the poor.

Please use plain text.
nancyscott

Even one of my friend nought that from best buy but he did not get that in bulk..what you goan do with so many i phones..are you operating any store..?

Please use plain text.
acmilan_2212

really, it costs 2-3 months of data? my friend, he has bought like 20 iphones and they are all made in year of 2009 and 2010
Please use plain text.
acmilan_2212

like i have said that i need that much for my friends too. They want me to look for like a wholesale then they will give me the money back for each phone cost
Please use plain text.