Add Product

Search Results:

femsista

PLEASE tell me how to CANCEL my PROTECTION PLAN on my phone!!!!

I need someone from BEST BUY to tell me how to cancel my protection plan on my LG ALLY. It is the plan that we are charged $9.99 monthly for. Mid Feb, my husband called and cancelled and we were told it was cancelled. Mid March, we got charged. We called again beginning April and was told it was cancelled and that we would receive an email confirmation. Never received one. Mid April, we were charged again. We called AGAIN and asked to speak to a supervisor. They said they would cancel it and send a confirmation via postal mail. NO CONFIRMATION. My husband called again today (as it is coming up for us to be charged again) and was told that it is on a record that we TRIED to cancel, but Geek Squad never confirmed it (how is that my fault?!?) and that we would have to contact Geek Squad (despite we are contacting the number we were told to contact). So why weren't we told this 3 months ago...and how in the world can we get this ridiculous service cancelled and NEVER charged again to our account!!!????!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
DanK
Topics: 30
Kudos: 67
Solutions: 149

Re: PLEASE tell me how to CANCEL my PROTECTION PLAN on my phone!!!!

What number are you calling?

For BBYM Monthly Protection Plans, the direct number is 1-866-548-0885.

Dan K. | Connectivity Business Group
Any opinions expressed in this post are those of
the author and do not represent Best Buy Co., Inc.
Please use plain text.