Add Product

Search Results:

$50 Gift Card ?

I signed up a few months ago for the $50 gift card when you upgrade your phone through Best Buy.  I upgraded in February and my online order had had the $50 GC listed so I figured it would go through fine.  I never recieved it and have since called support on the phone and they assured me that they had put it in the computer and I should hear from someone - that was weeks ago.  I love my phone and the transaction was otherwise great, but I'm very dissappointed that I can't seem to get an answer on this...will I ever see a gift card?

Topics: 71
Kudos: 37
Blog Posts: 10
Solutions: 114

Re: $50 Gift Card ?

daizy16_11,

I'm looking into this for you. I'll reach out via private message once I know more.

Thanks for your patience,

Jacob|Web Planner | Best Buy® Corporate

I also registered for the $50 GC for upgrading or buying a new phone at Best Buy at least 4 or more months ago and never heard or received anything regarding it. Thought I had done everything I had to do online. I am planning to go to my Best Buy store within the next few days go get a phone (my old one is biting the dust) so could you look into it for me too? If you need any info from me LMK.

Thanks!

PS. it says I"m a "visitor" but I've completed my registration and confirmed my email address.... so it should show me as a "New Member"... ?

I recieved it and it worked perfect at the store...so glad I found this forum, I finally got it after all this time!  Thank you so much!

Recognized Member

I've read where some customers are getting to use their $50 gift card when they buy the EVO LTE towards the purchase. My locall BB said no. They said there was a phone freedom credit for $50 but didn't know how it worked. Can someone answer my questions?