Add Product

Search Results:

daizy16_11

$50 Gift Card ?

I signed up a few months ago for the $50 gift card when you upgrade your phone through Best Buy.  I upgraded in February and my online order had had the $50 GC listed so I figured it would go through fine.  I never recieved it and have since called support on the phone and they assured me that they had put it in the computer and I should hear from someone - that was weeks ago.  I love my phone and the transaction was otherwise great, but I'm very dissappointed that I can't seem to get an answer on this...will I ever see a gift card?

Please use plain text.
Jacob-BBY
Topics: 69
Kudos: 37
Blog Posts: 9
Solutions: 114

Re: $50 Gift Card ?

daizy16_11,

I'm looking into this for you. I'll reach out via private message once I know more.

Thanks for your patience,

Jacob|Web Planner | Best Buy® Corporate
Please use plain text.
pommaster

I also registered for the $50 GC for upgrading or buying a new phone at Best Buy at least 4 or more months ago and never heard or received anything regarding it. Thought I had done everything I had to do online. I am planning to go to my Best Buy store within the next few days go get a phone (my old one is biting the dust) so could you look into it for me too? If you need any info from me LMK.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
pommaster

PS. it says I"m a "visitor" but I've completed my registration and confirmed my email address.... so it should show me as a "New Member"... ?
Please use plain text.
daizy16_11

I recieved it and it worked perfect at the store...so glad I found this forum, I finally got it after all this time!  Thank you so much!

Please use plain text.
Recognized Member
thomasr1950

I've read where some customers are getting to use their $50 gift card when they buy the EVO LTE towards the purchase. My locall BB said no. They said there was a phone freedom credit for $50 but didn't know how it worked. Can someone answer my questions?

Please use plain text.