Add Product

Search Results:

Getting A Little Tire of My Choices @ Best Buy!

Okay, I'm getting a little tired of trying to buy Fuji gear at Best Buy and having them either refuse to bring it into the store, or refust to carry something completely!  

I prefer to keep local people working, so I shop at Best Buy, but I can't checkout a Fuji X-T2 anywhere and I can't even order the Fuji 50 - 140 F/2.8 OIS Lens through Best Buy!  

What is wrong with the people making these decisions in this company?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Getting A Little Tire of My Choices @ Best Buy!

Well that sounds frustrating. 

The X-2 is most certainly one of the top of the line cameras in it's price range.

However, Best Buy is not and cannot carry every model of a camera on display that the0y sell. And chances are that even though the X-2 is a phenominal camera. they are not likely to carry a $1700 camera on display. They could have one on displa in every store in the hopes of selling a few every year.

Same thing in computers. They carry a tremdndous selection of high end gaming computers. But almost none of them on display.

Quite possibly the only place you are going to find an X-2 on display that you can physically check out would be a store that specializes only in photography and its related extras.  Locked up in a case that the sales person can take out and hand to you.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Pfft, yeah okay.  They have 5 or 6 different Sony bodies, who knows how many Canon and Nikon bodies, and even Olympus bodies are all on display.  

Simce this has been posted, they have finally gotten the X-T20 in stock, but still will not carry the X-T2 (Which is an incredibly popular camera, with a decent following).

Are you saying that you tried to order the Fuji and they wouldn't sell it to you?  I'm just a little confused by your post.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

No he is looking for high end Fuji products that only a few out of 10,000 are going to want.  When the market share is Canon, Nikon, and Sony companies won't spend the money to stock high end other brands.

Granted Fuji makes some incredible camera products.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.