Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Dji Mavic Air fly more combo release date?

From DJI is now but vendors now. I have heard it could be April before we see the combo. I guess DJI wants to sell them till there is no more orders for them to fill. Then retailer can take anything else after everyone has bought one. 

I want to say I am so upset with DJI and the way they are doing business to there customers.

P.S DJI Sucks..

The issue is Best Buy is the only place not shipping the Fly More package out.  Everywhere else is.

Just as @IamHighFlyer stated - DJI is FAR from the only vendor shipping. My biggest irritation is not that Best buy isn't shipping but the lack of transparency in the status and the cause of the delays. It's foolish that they expect us to think that it takes 3 days to get an answer from another department. I guarantee you if it was something they cared about it would take 15 minutes. We just aren't a high enough priority to them.

Canceled my order last night. Pathetic customer service and a sorry business plan for releasing the Magic Air through Best Buy. I'll never buy a new product through them again.

Thinking of doing the same if they don’t get back with an answer soon. The Apple store by me has in store availabale for pickup

I'd just get it from the Apple store if you're wanting it sooner than later. The lack of information Best Buy is giving leads me to believe that they wont have the Fly More package for awhile.

Need an update in 48 hours or I’m canceling my order

This is crazy. DJI can’t tell me when they will ship to Best Buy and Best Buy doesn’t know when they will receive them? 

I got the same answer from DJI.

I had a lengthy convo with them, one Best Buy employee had a March 25th date for the fly more package but said it would likely be sooner than that (yeah right...), no way to know for sure.